1. Can I decide what number will display during call through CallPage?
Caller ID is available from Premium plan. There are few options:
CallPage numbers - both - manager and client will see CallPage number
Managers - each manager receives a call with his own number as a caller ID; customer receives with answered manager's number
Custom number - both manager and customer receives a call with the same custom number as a caller ID
Custom number/Customer - managers receive a call with customer's number as a caller ID; customer receives a call with a specified number as a caller ID
Customer - managers receive a call with customer's number as a caller ID; customer receives with answered manager's number
Profile - here you can edit profile details such as: name, job title, phone number, e-mail, notifications (you can do it in My team >> Edit user as well)
Most of crucial settings you will find in Widgets tab. Let’s see what can be checked and configured here.
1. In My team tab you can find all users of your account. Also there are useful information such as:
- ID - each user has his unique ID number.
- Availability - indicates whether user is enabled on all widgets or not.
- Name - user's name (required). Here you can also see user's e-mail address (if any, since e-mail is not required).
- Phone - user's phone number (required). This number will serve calls through CallPage. Here you can also verify numer (required if you use Caller ID other than CallPage numbers).
- Role - here you can see user's role. There are the following options:
- Consultant - consultant has access to calls and recordings handled by her.